Thursday, May 24, 2012
- Have a 34% lower mortality rate than other boozers
- Are 30% less likely to develop Type II Diabetes
- Are 50% less likely to suffer a clot related stroke
- Are 43% less likely to develop cataracts
- Have a slower rate of decline in brain function
- Red wine has antioxidants that may protect your heart.
- Red wine contains resveratrol, which is thought to reduce "bad" cholesterol and prevent blood clots.
- The alcohol in wine helps raise "good" cholesterol.
"Antioxidants sop up damaging free radicals that play a role in aging and age-related diseases."
Wine can keep you from beating your unruly children and smothering your snoring husband with a pillow.
To your health!